Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I Officially Welcome You...

After much request, I have finally started my public photography blog. A place to compile and share my work with those interested in viewing. I welcome you to the Official Jessica T. Photography blog. I encourage you to brouse through what I have accomplished thus far in my very short career as a photographer. I want to offer a little about myself; I am a 28 (almost 29) year old mother of two and wife to a very supportive and wonderful man. Photography has always been something I enjoyed, a hobby. For years I have gotten great pleasure out of photographing my children. It brought me tramendous joy. Through the years I have built a great passion for the beauty in the art of photography. My hobby eventually became recognized by friends and family with request of photoshoots to follow. After completing a few shoots and hearing the praise for my work Jessica T. Photography was born. Over the next few days I will be compiling some of my past work here for you to see. In the future I will share sneak peeks of the shoots I do. Thank you all for your support in my future endeavors and I hope to serve you and yours some day soon.

Xoxo,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment